Friday, 14 June 2013

Throw Back @ The Curve


I am leaving to Pulau Redang tomorrow night, so there's no souvenirs for ya'll and yeap, please miss me ;)
An update before the leave.

Cr to Yong Ni for the photos.

I am really regret to no ice skating that day.
Have to skate next time X( !


The Overacted Sylvester and Hey Hey.


The Cute Yoong Sheng and The Handsome Hey Yoong.


The Overly Pretty Yong Ni.


The Cute Shy Shy Wee.


The Overly Perasan Yuan Ya. X) 
Opps, Yuan Bing sorry :P


The Fake Britain Sylvester.
I like the wrinkles on his forehead. Heh ;)


The Quiet Ming Yik with his Earphones.


The Pretty Wan Kei, Shy Wee and Me.


The blur me and The Frog Avon.
And The Yuan Bing's ugly Peace.


Shy Wee, Wan Kei, Yong Ni, Me and Yuan Bing in the Toilet yoh.


The Me with the not-same-sized eyes.

Cr to Yong Ni for the photos.

Please miss me ;)x





No comments: