Sunday, 30 June 2013

29.06.2013 #ChineseSocietyBRPAnnualDinner.

I actually follow Avon's car to the venue, but then Jih Yih and Jing Seng ask my mom for trans, so I followed my mom.
I reached there about 4:10pm, and yea, it's quite awkward because Yuan Bing, Avon, Shy Wee, Yong Ni is not there yet. EnQi is inside the hall, but I don't dare to go in alone, so I stood at outside of the hall with Jie En gang and Shanice.
It's about 4.30pm, and Yuan Bing them reached. The 12' gang, Yoong Sheng, Yong Ni, Yuan Bing and Hey Yoong.
Then, we enter the venue together, as I already had gang lol.
Activities are going on, and then I saw my brother, hahaha, in my opinion, he really makes the atmosphere going high, because he's too funny. Hahaha :P
And then, dinner time, I don't really have a meal, but orange juice. I am actually feel definitely starved but when I saw the food, I feel full, idk why. Kept on taking picture during dinner time. :P

And then continue activities, I really like the drama. <Mother>, it's so freakin' funny. I just can't stop laughing.
And then Kpop dance yoh ! SG 7 is dancing T-ara's Sexy Love and SNSD's I Got A Boy ! The situation is at the highest point ! But I'm too tired that time and my face exprssion is like .v. when others was like OoO !
After kpop dance, went to toilet to help EnQi to make up, she's doing vampire yoh ! :D
It's the first time I help other people to make up so, yeah, sorry that I made a lot mistakes. :/ But I feel so good after you put on your lipstick, it feel like a real vampire. :) Make me proud hehehe.



Keep asking me to help them take pics. :) xo


My hand disappear.


The perasan Jie En. :)


Jie En and the pretty Sammy :3


Hey dude. W/ Sylvester yoh!


Yoong Sheng and his best female friend, Yuan Bing with her best male friend. :3


Ayo Avon !


Best Friend Award for both of you ! :3
Kah Mun and Liven.


He just yawn.


With my loves, but not all of my loves. :3


W/ Zhi Yi.


 Say Hey to my true loves.


I look ugly but who cares. Me and Hey Yooooooong.


I actually just want to take a Hey Yoong's solo but then Yoong Sheng come and ruined this emo pic.
Nice try Yoong Sheng haha :D


Original blur. 
Cr: xHui


Jean and me. :3 Me so small size.
Cr: xHui


Photo BOMB with Sylvester, kacau them :3
Cr: Liven


SO this is my artwork :P


With my best male senior :3


Jian Chuan is giving speech as chairman. :)


Welcome Show.


My brother is actually the one who squating.



Sexy Love by SG 7 :3


IGAB.

Thriller by AJK. 

 AJK's surprise:


Wonder Girls ;) !


Hey Doraemon Justin.


Kah Mun is presenting Call Me Maybe, she is imitating Carly Rae Jepsen.
I like her show.


Give It To Me - Sistar by Lynette.


Cowgirl Sandy :)


Eunice and Her Sister Yenny. :3


Leow Pei Yi <3


The Emcee and Pei Ying.


He is actually imitating Bruno Mars. :D


Jian Chuan is imitating Kwang Soo. :D


Alane Avril Lavigne :3


Xiu Pei is dancing What's Your Name by 4minute too bad I can't take a god shot. :/



EnQi is officially become a Vampire !
Xiu Pei is the victim. ._.


With loves :*
Cr: Yong Ni.

I look tired in all pictures because I slept on 3am that day. :(
So See you next time ! <3

No comments: