Maybe because I just back from the camp to Redang.
Oh yeah, I will update about the trip after I received the pictures.
Me these days are doing stuffs that I don't even know what for.
I think I really should take a deep rest after PMR.
And yeap, D-27 to Trial.
I can do nothing about it.
And when I promised you something, don't remind me.
I am not someone that keep promise. If I kept that promise, you no need to remind me.
I will do it. Without your inform.
And I'm really sensitive now.
So don't do something not necessary.
It will look really funny, when you don't really mean it.
Maybe you think it's just friendly, for me, no.
Almost everyday, I will lost something.
Even when I woke up, I knew God is going to take away something from me.
I just lost something really important last Monday.
And yea, something will left me tomorrow.
I'm not that kind of girl keep forgive others. Even best friend.
If minor mistakes I really don't mind.
But you should know that, I get jealous easily.
Think before you do anything to me. Directly or Indirectly.
If you really hurt me, you have no second chance to apologize.
UNLESS you are really important that I can' imagine the life I lost you. And then I will forgve you.
And I'm learning how to live without you when I already getting tired to forgive.
Everyone's life is hard.
But I really get regret. To have this mind on this age.
No comments:
Post a Comment