Friday, 17 April 2015

молам, помогни ми.




hello.
i just think that you need to know how fucked up I become.
I don't know what am I now.
I don't live like a human, I don't live like a ghost.


I will still feel happy when I can go out and chill.
I will still feel happy when I get a better result than expected.
I will still feel happy when there are people buy me something.
I will still feel happy when you finally text me, although it leads to the end.


But they don't last long.
Define long here: 5 minutes.


When I finally laughed happily,
I feel the goosebumps, 
and then,
please tell me why I feel the wet in my eyes.
But they won't come out,
in reverse, 
they're going in my heart.
I guess that's the reason why my heart is so heavy.


It turned out that human's heart is so strong.
It won't die.
It will still hurt, everytime.


Please help me.
I really don't know anymore now.
I feel empty everytime, everynight, everyday.


I found an opposite sex version of me.
But he is even cruel than me,
he is even sad than me,
he need more help than me.
Funny is,
I understand him more than he expected.
But, it's the end.


I am so tired.
I can't find any solution.
I can't help me.
And nobody can.
Please.
I really want to leave here.


( the first time i posted a picture on tumblr not because i find it sad )
( because i find it real )
( define us )

No comments: